Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:52am - Mar 30,15 
I went to fish the river in dupage county yesterday it was about 35 out and very windy water was muddy and a little higher then usual seems like it was slow on spinning lures but a couple of guys next to me were cranking northerns out on live bait , 3 within a half hour and 1 got off the hook mid fight, the other one head shook and cut the line right next to the shore , the third one was a mystery got off the hook mid fight and the 4th one was about 25 inches thats the only one that was a sucessful catch, very eager for the water to warm up right now so far so good this year i have 1 picture i took ill end up posting it in the comments as soon as i get a chance :D

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:04am - Mar 30,15 
adas94 wrote:
I went to fish the river in dupage county yesterday it was about 35 out and very windy water was muddy and a little higher then usual seems like it was slow on spinning lures but a couple of guys next to me were cranking northerns out on live bait , 3 within a half hour and 1 got off the hook mid fight, the other one head shook and cut the line right next to the shore , the third one was a mystery got off the hook mid fight and the 4th one was about 25 inches thats the only one that was a sucessful catch, very eager for the water to warm up right now so far so good this year i have 1 picture i took ill end up posting it in the comments as soon as i get a chance :D

What kind of live bait?

Profile WWW  

Board index » Rivers » Des Plaines
Jump to: