Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:08am - Mar 2,16 
Hello everyone, we will be hosting a fundraiser tournament for our college team on April 2nd 2016 at Lake Springfield. It will be $50.00 a boat with a $10.00 big bass buy in. We have been approved for a 40 boat tournament and are expecting spots to fill up fast. We will be launching out of Lindsay Bridge Ramp. There we will be raffling off products from our sponsors as well as a 50-50 drawing. We will have a concession stand at the weigh in for those who need them. Any questions please contact fishing@wiu.edu and we will get back to you promptly. Also feel free to like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/WIUFISHING/. Thank you and tight lines!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:41pm - Mar 2,16 
You ca count me in. What are the tournament hours. Is it a team tourney. What are the payouts.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:03am - Mar 8,16 
We will do payout for top 3 boats as well as big bass. We will be launching at 7 weigh in at 3. It is a 2 person per boat tournament however if you don't have a partner or just want to fish by yourself that is also fine. Let me know if you have any other questions I will be happy to answer them!

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 12:19pm - Mar 8,16 
Are there any requirements that boaters should know about like a minimum insurance coverage on the boat?

I practice catch and release. Catch and release into the grease.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:00pm - Mar 8,16 
Our rules will correspond with cwlp's lake rules. You can check out all boating requirements on their website http://www.cwlp.com/lake/watersports/boatingrules.html

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 05:04pm - Mar 8,16 
Also, anyone who is connected with facebook feel free to like our page and join our event for the tournament to receive additional information and updates on the tournament https://www.facebook.com/events/983293718423669/

Board index » The Tackle Box » Tournament Trail - A place to set your dates and get the word out.
Jump to: