Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:10am - Mar 4,15 
On Sunday the 22nd of March the Illinois Walleye Trail will host the 3rd points event of the 2014-15 season.

This event will follow the Cabela's Masters Walleye Circuit-Spring Valley event and be the day after.

We are really looking forward to this springs event. This past fall showed promise of the river living up to expectations of the days of old. There is a very healthy population of saugers back in the river and I believe this year we will see weights we have not seen in 5-6 years!!!

Location will be: Barto Landing in Spring Valley, Il..
Registration will be from 5:00-6:30 p.m. at Barto Landing on 3/21 for last minute registration.

Entry fees for the event are $230 per team and $250 the day of the event. A $20 late fee will be added for any and all entries received the day of the event. (NO EXCEPTIONS)

An optional big fish pot will be available with 100% payback. (Paying back 3 spots- 50% to 1st, 30% to 2nd and 20% to 3rd.)

Sample payout based on a 30 boat field:
1st-$2,100 - 2nd $1,250 - 3rd $850 - 4th $700 - 5th $500- 6th - $300...1st place through 3rd receive plaques.

Lund Boats Grassroots Contingency will once again be available for 2014-15 Season. All participants competing from a Lund Boat will be eligible for $500 for the highest finishing Lund Team at each qualifying event. Also $2,500 will be awarded to the Team of the Year if they competed the entire season from a Lund Boat!

There is a mandatory $25 IWT Membership fee per angler. $10 will pay your Spring Valley Walleye Club membership. The balance will go into a fund for the two-day championship.

For a complete listing of rules and registration forms, please visit:
http://www.ilwalleyetrail.com/registrationrules.html

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you and we hope to see many of you there!!

Adam Sandor
316 22nd Ave.
Ottawa, Il. 61350
asandor@mchsi.com
(815) 955-7503

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 07:43pm - Mar 22,15 
Do you have any results for today's tournament?

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:54am - Mar 23,15 
Hey lenny, good seeing ya the SVBC. Glad to hear you are the right side of the grass! :D

Tom Giachetto and his dad won with 17+ lbs. Nice bag.

Profile WWW  

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 03:44pm - Mar 23,15 
I'll tell ya that is one hell of a bag for the river. Nice to see it coming back. We'll need to hook up for an outing one of these day's and catch up.

Board index » The Tackle Box » Tournament Trail - A place to set your dates and get the word out.
Jump to: