Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:26am - May 23,14 
My name is Jim Womack and I am founder and president of a new bass club in the TBF/IBF. Chicagoland Christian Bass Anglers is a Christian-based bass fishing club that is located in Orland Park, Illinois and comprised of members of various Christian Churches located in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Our focus is to be committed to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to grow in Christian fellowship and to deepen our personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Our purpose is to stimulate public awareness regarding the sport of fishing. To offer our state conservation department our organized moral and political support and encouragement. To improve our fishing skills and knowledge through a fellowship of friendly exchange of expert fish catching techniques and ideas, and to promote and encourage youth fishing and a love for this wonderful recreation.

The club is just forming to fish our first regular season in 2015, but we will be getting together and holding various events and functions to build up our funds for 2015. If you are in Northern Illinois and would like to check us out or perhaps join us, please shoot me a message. Our first priority is to find boaters.

Board index » The Tackle Box » Tournament Trail - A place to set your dates and get the word out.
Jump to: