Author
Search for:
Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:06pm - Mar 13,21 
Sad to hear. Want to thank Tom up there for all the knowledge/time he was kind enough to share on this site. Will surely miss him.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:48am - Mar 14,21 
Condolences to you and the family.
Hard to here of such a loss.
"The sun, the moon,the water, the wind, fish & deer
will forever be around, reminding you of the love you
. shared, and the peace he’s finally found.”

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 08:18am - Mar 14,21 
When i seen that first picture i remember Tom. When i first joined this site many years ago, we had a few conversations. if memory serves me correct we were suppose to hook up and do some fishing together. I remember when this site was rockin back in the days good and bad, he was like really cool with people kinda like chillin folks down. AJ im sorry for your/family loss. God bless Tom.

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 08:23am - Mar 14,21 
Sorry for your loss. Miss Him already!
Carl

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 09:58am - Mar 14,21 
My condolences to you and Tommy. Your dad was an inspiration and source of knowledge to all on this site. As you say, “A Legend”.

I’ve always cherished his sharing of his son’s growth, especially fishing and football during high school and up. He was so proud.

One unforgettable memory of your dad was my first Lake Michigan night fishing experience on his beloved “Twin Fins”. The full moon that arose that evening was unreal- Majestic, so pronounced- I was in awe.

You know he’ll be following, guiding and fishing with you boys forever.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:31am - Mar 14,21 
AJ & Tommy,
You well know you both were your Pop's love, life, heart, and soul.
Gentle Tom is gone unfairly way too soon. But he has left you with only the best memories, shared with you all his life, fishing, hunting, skills, taught by best example how to forgive easily and keep an open heart, find the good always, laugh and smile at every chance, enjoy family, friends, and food, but most importantly to demonstrate love in all he did and said.
Some of my fondest memories are from NB Harbor with him, watching boats come and go, sunsets, and a late night we drove out from home to meet up and witness the Northern Lights. Tom was quiet and thoughtful that night, told me he viewed everything everyday as though it was for the last time. Tom never took anyone or anything for granted, appreciated all and accepted the bad with the good.
Proudly carry on that legacy as proudly as he passed it along to you.
The world is darker without Tom in it but there's a new star to shine in the night sky. He will forever be a part of you as is Captain Jer.
We lesser humans will stumble along, paying what Tom has given us forward, but are all united here to help you both in any ways we can.
Much love Cwiok Men,
Sister

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 10:58am - Mar 14,21 
Thank you all for your condolences and kind words. Very grateful for the time I had with him and to meet the many people that he formed relationships with over the years

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 04:57pm - Mar 14,21 
Thats a terrible news. Very saddened to hear that your father passed away Aj. Sending prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 06:05pm - Mar 14,21 
So sorry for your loss. A great loss for your family and all of his family in the sportsman world. His memory will live in in you boys and everyone whose lives he touched.

Keith

Profile WWW  

Salmon Unlimited Member
Salmon Unlimited Member

Post Posted: 06:45pm - Mar 15,21 
Tom, AJ and family, very sorry to hear of your father's passing and sending the utmost condolences from my brothers and I as well as our families. Your father was one of the most influential people from this site who got us started with fishing Lake Michigan for salmon and trout and I am forever grateful for his advice and insight. While I never met him in person, you could tell from the way he wrote about the hunting and fishing experiences with all of you that it wasn't just the chase or sportsmanship, it was being able to enjoy the activities he enjoyed with his sons. While it will be hard the next time you're out fishing or climb up in a deer stand without him, you'll also know that you're there because of him and there's no other place he'd want you to be. As your dad told me when my father passed away back in 2012: "One thing that does ease the loss/pain, is that when you are on the water, the shore or in a stand, you'll think of him all the time, and be thankful for him and his guidance".

Milwaukee's McKinley Marina
-----------------------------------------------------------

Chitown-Angler

Post Posted: 09:37am - Mar 17,21 
I’m very sorry for your loss . I will always have wonderful memories of our bird hunting with penny,roscoe,copper and you boys. Especially the time your father got a coyote while we were walking a field. Surprised the heck out of me. Those memories can’t be taken away from us and you boys have thousands of them

Post new topic Reply to topic Latest Topics  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Trophy Room » Trophy Hall of Fame
Jump to: